Welcoming challenges in business development and marketing communications. Will put to use vast and solid experience in business planning with seamless execution and continuous process improvement. Growth in knowledge in the fields of manufacturing, aerospace design, architecture/construction, technology solutions, marketing communications, creative services and business consulting.
- Master of Business Administration, University of the Incarnate Word, 2002
- Master of Land and Property Development, Texas A&M University, 1986
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, Texas A&M University, 1985
Connect Communications – Providing customized marketing communications and consulting services in creative, copy writing and publishing. Developing and managing marketing activities in aviation, information technology, B2B and eCommerce. Delivering adept and responsive marcom strategy, creative and media planning, execution and analysis. Since 2005.
Leon Springs Business Association – Co-founder, director and chairman of the nonprofit networking and charitable organization, 2006–2014.
BK&A Advertising – Marketing, advertising and press relations executive. Directed and evaluated client accounts, executed marketing communications strategies, and managed varied marcom projects. Managed information systems, internal process improvement, and new business development with domestic and international clientele. 1998–2005.
Sino Swearingen Aircraft Company (now SyberJet) – Engineering structures design and project lead on SJ30 aircraft development program. Involved with efficiency reviews, continuous improvement, and quality control. Collaboration with design teams, structural/systems engineers, manufacturing and management/executive personnel. 1997–1998.
Liaison and Design Engineer – Jet Aviation in Basel, Switzerland; British Aerospace in (Filton) Bristol, England; Aero Vodochody in (Odolena Voda) Prague, Czech Republic; FlyItalia in (Dovera) Milan, Italy.
Schwartz Engineering Company (now Jet Aviation) – Design and liaison engineer for FAA-DER. Managed and performed aircraft design and modification programs. Collaborated with structural, systems, electrical, avionics, certification and manufacturing engineers. Developed engineering design standards, process specifications and performance standards. Led marketing, information systems, liaison functions and client relations. 1990–1997.
Architectural Design, Drafting, and Project Management – Designer, draftsman, project lead both independently and with South Central Texas architectural firms. Supervised and led construction projects. Managed transitions from manual drafting to CAD systems.
JANA Corp – Digitization and CAD production of airline wiring diagrams.
Texas Transportation Institute – Production and development of research projects in civil transportation. Performed drafting, digitizing and coding for Houston MSA traffic analysis.
Retail & Wholesale and Merchandising – Ashtrea Company computer sales and consulting. Partner with Gig’em Spirit Company promotional sales. Bealls and Foley’s department stores retail sales associate. Also employed in wholesale distribution, restaurant and travel.
- Experienced and successful in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Development and management of online commerce systems
- Author and producer of numerous articles, documents and publications
- Press relations at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, Sun ‘n Fun Aerospace Expo, NBAA, Aero Friedrichshafen, others
- Extensive computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) and modeling experience with MicroStation, AutoCAD, Unigraphics, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA and others
- In-depth knowledge of aerospace manufacturing methods
- Macintosh aficionado (since 1986), former Apple VAR sales/consultant
- Fluency in Italian, studies in Spanish, German and Czech languages
- Builder and licensed pilot / mechanic of amateur-built Legend Cub.